Monday, November 20, 2006

Quatrefoil Angels

Quatrefoil Angels

I took this image on Friday at Bury Parish Church - beautiful detail. It's often hard with stained glass to get all the detail and my first exposure showed good detail in the angels wings but their faces were washed out. So I stopped down and took a couple more shots. I blended the shots together in photoshop to enable us to see the angels in all their glory.

The stained glass is in the south aisle and is by prolific Victorian stained glass artists, Clayton and Bell.

More stained glass on my blog

My flickr stained glass slideshow

More Stained Glass on del.icio.us


Andy Marshall is a professional architectural photographer. Most images can be downloaded 24/7 at Alamy as stock photography

  1. Website
  2. Portfolio
  3. Search 7000 stock images....
  4. Stock photography architecture themes....
  5. Video's
  6. The ARCHIPHOTOGRAPHICAL OASIS
  7. Building Conservation Portal

All images are copyright Andy Marshall and must not be used without prior permission.

No comments:

ARCHI-SEARCH

Custom Search