Tuesday, October 10, 2006

JOIN THE WEB 2.0 REVOLUTION

I have over 400 links in my fotofacade del.icio.us account, and I'm adding them every day. Del.icou.us is a web 2 concept which allows the collation of web information and encourages the subsequent sharing of such knowledge.

To make things easier I have bundled items under architectural themes. For, example (see above) all links I come accross related to a particular architect I add to the architects bundle. If you go to the account and click on an architects name you might find a variety of links, which might include biogs, video and photographs relating to the architect.

If you join del.icio.us or are already a member you can add me to your network which means that you will have a live view of when my architectural links are added, or you can start up your own collection and add my knowledge to yours.

All the links are added as I carry out research behind my photographic commissions or projects so the sites do get a thorough review and have added value.

Join the social web 2 revolution - keep architecture and photography at the forefront and check out my del.icio.us presence.

Andy Marshall is a professional architectural photographer. Most images can be downloaded 24/7 at Alamy as stock photography

More about Andy Marshall
Contact Andy Marshall
Search over 7000 of Andy Marshall's Stock Photo Images
Architecturally themed guide to Andy Marshall's Stock Photo Images
Architectural Video's on YouTube


All images are copyright Andy Marshall and must not be used without prior permission.

No comments:

ARCHI-SEARCH

Custom Search