Friday, October 27, 2006

Miracoli, Venice

I have been reviewing my Venice stock images today, and I came across this image from the facade of Santa Maria dei Miracoli built 1489 to 1491 by Pietro Lombardo Cannaregio.

It reminds me of the Opus Sectile floor (click below) I have been photographing at Bury Parish Church.


Tabblo: Mosaic

Floor or facade both outstanding works of art in worlds far apart

Venice Stock Images





Andy Marshall is a professional architectural photographer. Most images can be downloaded 24/7 at Alamy as stock photography

  1. Website
  2. Portfolio
  3. Search 7000 stock images....
  4. Stock photography architecture themes....
  5. Video's
  6. The ARCHIPHOTOGRAPHICAL OASIS

All images are copyright Andy Marshall and must not be used without prior permission.

No comments:

ARCHI-SEARCH

Custom Search