Monday, September 11, 2006

It's a Library Thing


I'm currently reading a few books focused around the High Victorian period. Doctor Christopher Dresser is particularly interesting and his work was, in my opinion, far advanced of his time. His output was prolific and his designs are refreshingly contemporary and still in production today.

I have added the book to my Library Thing collection which I started last week. Library Thing is a wonderful way to record what books you have read or want to read. I have only just started adding books but you can see the start of my collection here. Click on 'Cover View' to see the collection as if its on a bookself.

Here's my DELICIOUS tags for Christoper Dresser.

Andy Marshall is a professional architectural photographer. Most images can be downloaded 24/7 at Alamy

More about Andy Marshall
Contact Andy Marshall
Search all of Andy Marshall's Images

All images are copyright Andy Marshall and must not be used without prior permission.

No comments:

ARCHI-SEARCH

Custom Search