Sunday, December 11, 2005

URBS Update


Well my little old Blog is in last place at the moment - but I'm not disheartened this little upstart is up against some of the biggest architecture blogs in architectureblogdom; and I have had some wonderful responses from people who are new to my blog via the URBS. This Blog, this work of mine, this outlet, this linear projection of my thoughts --- sorry, too much rhetoric --- is about (but not limited to)

  • Architecture throughout the ages (with a UK and European feel)
  • Architectural History
  • Architectural Details
  • Architectural Materials
  • Historic Building Conservation
  • Architectural Photography
  • Mapping Manchester

So if you fit within that strange niche of architecture and you feel that Chico shouldn't have gone last week - then spare a thought for fotofacade blog and vote for us at the URBS portal here.

No comments:

ARCHI-SEARCH

Custom Search